Thursday, January 29, 2009

We are restless things

My favorite rendition of hummus these days is a very classic Mediterranean. The seasoning I use is called Zatar. It's composed of thyme, sumac and sesame seed. Perfecting hummus has become one of my specialties.

 


I also decided I'd had enough of the squeaky futon with its wooden bars that I constantly hit my feet on every night. I took it away! And rearranged the entire room. This is where the futon use to be... it is now my meditation nook.

 


Sleeping so near to the floor will take some getting use to. There is a certain kind of comfort in it that I can't quite explain. Yet I do worry about the difficulties of getting up from the floor... as tall as I am, it's going to take some real energy in the morning!

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment